You can submit your app to the App Store automatically with our auto-publishing service called “iOS Auto-publish“. This method doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
Note: Unfortunately you can’t use the iOS Auto-publish if you have an Apple account that is “Individual”. Before using this service, please check that your Apple account is not “Individual”.
Here are the steps to publish your app with this service:
Prepare Your Appstore Connect Account
Apple accounts require to have the 2-factor authentification activated, but only for the owner of the account. Therefore we will add a new member to the Apple account:
- Log in App Store Connect account, then open the “Users and Access” section:
- Click on the to invite a new user by email. Pick one of your email addresses, it must not be linked to an Apple account already: Note: Be careful to set Admin as Role, All Apps and Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, otherwise you will have issues while publishing the app.
- From your mailbox, accept the invitation and create your new apple account.
- Log in App Store Connect with this new account and accept any licenses. (if you have any licenses to accept, it generates an issue during the publication)
- From the “Users and Access” section, you should see this: email@example.com is the Account Holder (your main account), which is protected by the 2-factor authentification,
firstname.lastname@example.org is the new account with Admin role.
- Log in Apple Developer with the new account, and note your “Team Name” and your “Team ID”: