For Instagram API Connection, follow these steps
1. You need an Instagram account
2. Login at http://instagram.com/developer/
3. Click on Manage Clients (in the header menu at http://instagram.com/developer/)
4. Click on Register a New Client
5. Fill out the fields, for the App Name enter the name of your company or your apps builder, and for the app description just tell that this Instagram app allows the users to integrate Instagram photo galleries in their mobile applications. In the Website and OAuth redirect_uri field,just enter the url of your Mobimatic Edition, like http://apps.mydomain.com.
6. Now you have a Client ID and a Redirect URI
7. Click on “Manage” to enter in your Instagram app, then click on the “Security” tab, uncheck “Disable implicit OAuth:” and click on “Update Client”.
8. In this URL: https://api.instagram.com/oauth/authorize/?client_id=CLIENT-ID&redirect_uri=REDIRECT-URI&response_type=token replace “CLIENT-ID” and “REDIRECT-URI” with your own info, and then paste the url in your browser. For instance the URL to paste in your browser would be like https://api.instagram.com/oauth/authorize/?client_id=817718189191&redirect_uri=http://www.mydomain.com&response_type=token if your CLIENT-ID is “817718189191” and if your REDIRECT-URI is http://www.mydomain.com
9. Accept to share with the info
10. You obtain the token (it is in the URL after “access_token=”)
11. Paste it in your Editor, in Settings > Instagram.